This 36" Pyramid Style Island-Mount canopy hood rapidly removes steam, smoke and cooking odors from the air with its powerful 600-CFM high-performance blower and perimetric extraction, while LED task and ambient lights and its distinctive design add a sophisticated touch to any modern, open- concept kitchen.
- 78,000 BTU Rating - High-powered cooking surfaces are not a problem for this ventilation system.
- 600 CFM Blower - Rapidly rids the air of smoke and steam so the air is fresh and clean.
- Perimetric Extraction - This sophisticated design is not only attractive, it is the secret behind the ventilation system's exceptional performance and quiet operation.
- Recirculating Installation Option - Allows for installation of a premium ventilation system without ductwork.
- Glass-Touch Controls - Intuitive controls are activated by a light touch, look elegant and allow for easy cleaning.
- Lustre Stainless - Blur the lines of temptation with mind-bending curves and hairpin corners of stainless steel that will leave you reeling.
- LED Task Lighting - Optimally positioned lights illuminate the entire cooking surface, giving a clear view of food as it cooks.
- LED Ambient Lighting - Upward-facing ambient LED lighting gently illuminates the kitchen, adding a distinctive touch to this ventilation system.
- Premium Craftsmanship - Each individually crafted system is welded and polished to produce a sleek, seamless look.
- Dishwasher-Safe Metal Filter - Easy-to-clean filters that maintain optimal ventilation performance by keeping ductwork clean.
- Three Fan Speed Settings - Provides a range of ventilation power to accommodate your precise cooking needs.
- Quiet Operation - Sound-reducing technology minimizes the sound of the ventilation system to conversation-friendly levels
- Timer Function - Ventilation system automatically shuts off, even if forgotten about.
- Sleep Mode - Automatically turns the ventilation system off when cooking is completed.
- Boost Function - Clears the air quickly by raising the fan speed to its highest possible setting for 10 minutes, ridding the kitchen of smoke and steam.
- Auto Sense Option - Automatically turns the ventilation system on and adjusts power as needed.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with unprecedented access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Night Light Type
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Task Light Type
|Duct Outlet Size
|Number of Speeds
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.